Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chanieca and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend. Teri took our kids Friday night, so we went to Sundance Resort and tried snowboarding for the first time. Chanieca was pretty aprehensive about it, and it took a while with a lot of falls to get used to it but we ended up getting the hang of it pretty well and had a great time. We started by just walking up the hill a ways and practicing, then we went to the beginner tow rope where one of the workers gave us a few tips, and finally we went on the big lift and had a blast. We came back and had a really good burger at Five Guys burger and Fries then went to Iceberg for a shake. We just slept back at our house then Saturday morning we went to pick up our kids and help Teri with her house. After snowboarding and demolishing a tile floor I am really sore today. Last night I took Chanieca for a steak dinner. Today, which is our actual anniversary we just went to church and spent the day with the kids. It was a nice day so I took the kids on motorcycle rides and we went for a walk. Now its time for bed. The end.

No comments: