Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks Judy's Family

I just wanted to thank Judy and her family for being such great sports and watching our kids over night on Friday. Jeff and I had a great time. We went to the Blue Man Group (which is a few guys that paint themselves blue and play the drums, but they do a few funny things too) at the Venetian hotel. then we went to denny's for some breakfast at 2 in the morning. We definately weren't as hungry as we thought we were but it was still good. Then we went back to the Hotel and slept for a few hours, then went and picked up our kids to take them to do a few things that we thought would be fun like the M&M factory and the lions at the MGM. I don't know what we were thinking taking our kids away from Judy's Family because they definately were not being good for us. I think Ashlin cried the entire time we were out (which was about 3 hours) So since Jeff and I didn't have much sleep either the night before we got tired of the kids and cut our trip short. We were suppose to go to church with the LEE's and listen to Shaun give his talk. We are sorry about that LEE family. We really do love you guys and love being around you. My patience are very short since Ashlin acts that way almost everyday. If anyone has any Ideas about what to do with a kid that just is so mean (especially to Elia)and just cries all the time because she doesn't get what she wants. I NEED HELP!!!! Thank you very much again Judy and Family We love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

jud said...

We absolutely loved having you here with us. It was a treat for us.