Well I know it is not the most exciting thing to post, but I thought I would share. I have been released from my calling as a Weblos leader (which surprisingly I was sad about, but mostly because I was going to have Caysen in a few months). Any way I have now been called to be the Beehive Advisor (which is the person that teaches the lessons on sundays) and I was also called to be on the Ward Activity Committee. I am very excited for both, especially the Beehive one because I haven't been in Young Womens for 12 years. I am also very nervouse so I am writing you all this in hopes that maybe some of you can help me with some fun ways to teach my lessons or maybe some fun games or activities. So if there is anyone out there that has some good ideas please post them. I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks
Chanieca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are going to love teaching the Beehives. I have the same calling in my ward. I was really anxious at first, but now I love it. Sugardoodle.net is a great site for YW. Tell me when your first lesson is, and let's share ideas and handouts! :)
Well I have to teach this Sunday. I have looked at the lesson and some of the suggestions were to have the parents write a letter to there daughter expressing how much they appreciate them but we are combined with the spanish branch and the mom's don't speak any english so I don't know how I would make that work if I can't even talk to them. So let me know if you have any other ideas on what I could do.
Post a Comment